Need signatures in a hurry?
With a simple to use interface and access from anywhere, you can create documents for e-signatures using a simple wizard interface, email out for signatures and get confirmations fast! Save the time and cost associated with paper! No more paper, no pen, no shipping, no waiting for documents in the mail. What could normally take days, can happen in minutes.
Signatures created using eSignOnline are secure, encrypted, and legally binding. Your clients will love it!
Watch the screencast!
– Easy to use interface
– Simple wizard format
– Training via screencast
– Support via email and phone
Get Documents Signed on the Web
– Any browser, Windows and MAC
– No hardware needed
– No software to install
– Simple, click to sign features
– Capture handwritten signatures on touch devices
Secured Signing Session
– Session secured to Federal government standards
– Enhanced security with layered encryption
– Ability to password protect signing sessions
– Audit log tracks session activity
Send MS Word / Excel / PDF / TIFF / JPEG files
– Import most file types
– Compatible with most forms and contracts
– Create your own templates
Multiple Signers, Multiple Documents
– Invite one or more signers
– Upload one or more documents
– Control the sequence of signers
Secure Document Storage
– Online access to documents
– Documents stored for up to 6 months
– Access executed contracts anytime
– Form and document eSign templates
– Groups and Teams sharing
– eSignLogicTM intelligence
– Send any form or document via the eSignPrinterTM
– Customized corporate branding
– Dedicated eSign Site
– eSignAPITM integration into your existing workflow
– Admin tools for management and support
– Developer support
Training and Support
– FREE weekly live webinars
– Tutorials and videos
– One on one training available
– Live technician standing by
– No extra cost for phone and email support
eSignOnline Enterprise edition delivers powerful tools and features in the hands of groups, company administrators, and software integrators looking for an advanced electronic signature solution to integrate into existing applications and workflow, increase efficiency and manage a paperless based transaction.
The configurable and scalable enterprise e-signature solution for customer-facing transactions easily integrates with your current business processes and systems.
Customize and offer eSignatures in your brand, all with your logos, colors and customized templates.
Get Documents Signed on the Web
- No software to install on individual computers or manage on a corporate network.
- Any browser, Windows or MAC
White labeling & branding
- Customize and offer eSignatures in your brand.
- Define colors and logos of user interface and customized email templates.
- Management portal to manage, activate and inactivate user accounts, and run usage reports.
- Issue tracker for Tech Support to report software issues and bugs, track progress, test and resolve tickets.
- Forms can be auto-templated with signing locations such as signature, initials, and date.
- User can also create their own templates.
- Custom API and web services for direct integration and single sign-on seamless workflow.
- Send and receive documents with real time alerts and stats.
- API Overview and Reference Documentation
- Most changes and enhancements are included for integration partners.
- GoPaperless Software Development staff is a resource for additional customization.
Our core business is Form Simplicity, a forms management solution for Realtors which is revolutionizing the industry. Much of our revenue is driven through the sale of premium upgrades and GoPaperless eSignature technology is at the core of our upgrade strategy.We felt GoPaperless was the best option for signature integration into our own technology, based on both their product offering and competitive pricing compared to other companies.
The GoPaperless team has been great! They have worked with us to customize their product to work within our own, creating flexible “skins”, custom API’s and allowing us to create our own signing templates based on forms in our system. We have worked closely with GoPaperless, and many enhancements have been made based on our customers’ feedback.”
AAR is well into its second month of eSign (GoPaperless) rollout and things are going very well. User feedback has been very positive, both from users of other systems and by new users. We believe that providing our members with an e-sign system will save them money and help them move transactions faster.
One of the most intense processes we faced was integrating GoPaperless with our current systems. This required a workaround to move forms seamlessly from our e-forms provider for electronic signing. This was accomplished by GoPaperless developing the e-sign print driver. They also customized the user interface and added special features and formatting we needed. Their staff worked closely with ours to create, test, and refine these systems. Not only did they provide realistic timeframes and milestones, they kept them.
Working with the GoPaperless team this year has been a real pleasure. Not many companies go to the extent that GoPaperless has to not only meet, but exceed our expectations. Now that we’ve built the relationship, we’re looking forward to working with them to provide our members with an exceptional service that, in our opinion, leads the electronic signature industry.”
Arizona Association of Realtors®
FMLS began working with GoPaperless Solutions a little over one year ago. They provided an e-signature program, eSignOnline, and integrated it with our custom forms application. From the beginning, they were responsive and accommodating to several requests we made. We appreciate the continuous communication, particularly about upcoming releases and upgrades.
As soon as eSignOnline was introduced, FMLS trainers were very enthusiastic about the simplicity of use. Obviously our members agreed, as our adoption rate has exceeded our expectations. We continue to get very positive feedback from our members that use eSignOnline.
From time to time we have had requests to provide more technical information, particularly about security concerns, to our members. GoPaperless has been very helpful in translating into lay terms the factors that we needed to pass along to our members so they would have a good comfort level using eSignOnline. FMLS considers GoPaperless to be a valued business partner.”
First Multiple Listing Service
I tried several different vendors and GoPaperless was the only one that had everything I was looking for. The site is easy to use and our clients have been very happy with the process. The staff at GoPaperless have been very helpful and provided all the training we needed to get up and running.”
American Financial Lending, Inc.
What is an e-Signature?
An electronic signature is any legally recognized electronic means that indicates that a person adopts and agrees to the contents of an electronic message or electronic contract. An electronic signature is “an electronic sound, symbol, or process, attached to or logically associated with a contract or other record and executed or adopted by a person with the intent to sign the record.”
With Real Estate Dashboard® and eSignOnline® you Now have the best of both worlds – biometric signatures inside Real Estate Dashboard® when you are face to face with your clients and digital signatures via the web (click to sign) when you can’t meet your clients.
A biometric signature is an authentication method that uses the dynamics of a person’s handwritten signature to measure and analyze the physical activity of the stroke order, the pressure applied and the duration of the singing process recorded as an algorithm that can be compared against future signatures.
Biometric signatures are captured using Real Estate Dashboard®, where you use a stylus (pen) to capture signatures – you actually write on the screen of the tablet PC. Capturing an electronic signature on the RED Tablet is just like capturing a handwritten signature on paper.
Here are the advantages to the biometric method:
- Mimics pen and paper experience
- Greater level of consumer comfort
- Repudiation not an issue
- Security and Compliancy with Electronic Signature Law
- Send completed signed document as a PDF via email or fax
A digital signature is a mathematical scheme for demonstrating the authenticity of a digital message or document. A valid digital signature gives a recipient reason to believe that the message was created by a known sender, and that it was not altered in transit. Digital signatures are used with eSignOnline® via the web (click to sign) to capture signatures of clients who are across town, out of town, out of state, out of the country, or just simply anywhere!
Digital signatures help to establish the following assurances:
Intent: Intent is an important aspect of the e-signature process because it provides the legal “context” for enforceability. The digital signature process should always provide a “structured online setting” that takes the signer through a series of steps, which make it clear that they are signing a legal document and confirms intent through overt actions, such as creating their signature and applying it to specific locations in the document.
Authenticity: The digital signature helps to assure that the signer is who he or she claims to be.
Integrity: The digital signature helps to assure that the content has not been changed or tampered with since it was digitally signed.
Non-repudiation: The digital signature helps to prove to all parties the origin of the signed content. “Repudiation” refers to the act of a signer’s denying any association with the signed content.
Here are the advantages to the digital (click to sign) signatures:
- Complete signing session from any computer
- Capture secure signatures from parties anywhere
- Security and Compliancy with Electronic Signature Law
- Easy wizard format, just follow the steps
In year 2000, the federal government enacted the Electronic Signatures in the Global and National Commerce Act (commonly referred to as the “E-Sign Act”). The E-Sign Act created a universal standard for contracts, signatures and records created by electronic means. The most important aspect of the E-Sign Act is that “a signature, contract, or other record relating to such transaction may not be denied legal effect, validity, or enforceability solely because it is in electronic format.” In other words, electronic signatures and contracts are legally enforceable.
Electronic contracting is, fundamentally, contracting and contract law. Any contract, electronic or not, requires:
- “Offer,” “Acceptance”, and
- “Consideration” – some promised exchange of value
- “No defenses” – A contract, electronic or not, will not be enforced if a successful defense can be raised: for example, if an element of the contract is “unconscionable” (violates public policy), if one of the contracting parties was too young to create a contract, etc. What is NOT allowed to be signed with digital signatures (eSignOnline®)? ESIGN and UETA define several contracts that are not covered by the legislation. This is not to say they are invalid as electronic transactions, they are simply not part of the ESIGN legislation. This list includes:
- Wills, codicils or testamentary trusts
- UCC transactions (other than Article 2 and Article 2A transactions) generally are excluded, in the UETA (and NCUETA as per N.C.G.S. section 66-313(b)(2)), but in appropriate instances the UCC already provides or will provide for electronic treatment.
- Any notice of cancellation or termination of utility service or to any notice of default, acceleration, repossession, foreclosure or eviction (or the Right to Cure) under a credit agreement secured by or a lease of a “private residence for an individual”.
eSignOnline® and security
eSignOnline® allows users to collect electronic signatures in a manner that provides a superior level of security and a significant reduction in risk compared to the traditional paper and ink method. Digital document management limits the exposure to fraud, error and loss that have plagued industry users who normally rely on paper transaction files and their numerous photocopies.
GoPaperless Solutions has endeavored to go above and beyond the surface advantages inherent in the electronic document medium. This document outlines the specific areas in which security enhancements are especially relevant.
Signing Session Activity Audit log
As signing sessions are created and managed, all activity is immediately tracked and updated in the activity log including session creation, documents uploaded, signers added, invites sent, session viewing, session signing, sequential invites sent, finalized copies sent. The activity log is accessible for all your signing sessions at anytime.
eSignOnline® web services communications are encrypted with 256-bit encryption. Your data is secured and all logins are audited and stored. Your account is password protected with hashed encryption and each signing session is assigned a unique identifier.
Password protected signing sessions
Optionally, you can password protect each signing session adding another layer of security. While each signing session invitation email contains a secure link to the session and all activity and tracking is logged, you may want to further protect the signing session by adding a required password. You then call your client and verbally tell them the password. This is often referred to as “double opt-in”.
All files housed in eSignOnline® are stored in a state-of-the-art secure data center. The servers can only be accessed from within our network at our secure collocation facility. Our network is protected by multiple layers of firewalls and filters, redundant hardware, power and internet connectivity.
Our collocation facility in Southern California meets or exceeds legal and industry standards for security. Security measures include biometric door locks, alarm system, 24×7 security monitoring, and closed-circuit cameras.
Company backup policy mandates that frequently changing data, such as database devices, are fully backed up nightly and transferred to an off-site location. Static data which does not change frequently is fully backed up weekly and also stored offsite.
Company retains backups for three months. Backups are destroyed after this three month period.
I’d like to express my sincere thanks to the GoPaperless staff for making my life easier, and less time consuming with business. We utilize eSignOnline everyday in our business. Getting signatures for real estate documents is easy with this program. Since beginning to use it in 2006, my real estate business has improve with service, and efficiency. I could not imagine life without such a program.
Darren James, Realtor
Darren James Real Estate Experts, LLC
Esign Online is a tool that helps me be the best agent for my clients across the country or just across town. It’s easy to use for both the agent and client. The templates are a real timesaver. It’s especially helpful in our office because we are a paperless office. I would highly recommend it!
Terry Martinez, Realtor
In April I used my eSignOnline for 26 sessions! Calculating the time saved – it is a huge convenience! I have tried other electronic signatures but this is the best…. and they keep improving it to make it easier. Thanks eSign!
Dawn O’Neal, Broker/Owner
Realty World Executive Advantage
I switched to eSignOnline when my clients started complaining about my old electronic signing service. Now they tell me eSignOnline is fast, easy and intuitive, and they’re returning signed documents faster than ever. They love it and I love it too!
K. Muhs, Realtor®-Associate, e-Pro®
Coldwell Banker Mammoth Real Estate