Escondido, CA – GoPaperless Solutions is pleased to announce the release of new advanced tools for our eSignOnline™ users. Version 3.7 release will deliver Broker and Team tools, Shared Templates, additional document size support, enhanced editing and display options for Enterprise Editions, along with various other enhancements. This latest update to the eSignOnline electronic signature software will be released on Thursday February 21st, 2013.
Here are some highlights of this release:
- User Groups: Users can now be grouped together such as a broker group, office team, or department with shared eSign resources.
- Group Roles: Users in a group will be assigned roles with associated permissions that define the rights and tools a user has access to.
- Admin Tools interface: An interface to view a company’s or team’s list of users, the user’s signing session data, view/edit user information, group templates and other admin tools.
- Group Templates: Templates can now be created and shared among a group or team.
- Automatic application of templates: Group specific forms can automatically apply a group template during a signing session setup by utilizing QR codes and the eSignPrinter.
- Additional document size support: Legal, A4 and other commonly used paper sizes are now supported.
This latest set of features delivers powerful tools in the hands of brokers and company administrators who are looking for advanced esign tools to increase efficiency and manage team resources.
Brokers, Realtor Associations, MLS Executives, and Company Administrators – Call us to schedule a demo today or to learn more on how to deliver these advanced tools for your eSign users.
About GoPaperless Solutions
GoPaperless Solutions is a hi-tech company delivering the latest in total paper-free computing business solutions backed by leading edge service and support with our global ecosystem in mind. GoPaperless Solutions provides innovative software solutions such as eSignDashboard, Real Estate Dashboard and eSignOnline for the paperless professional in a variety of industries including real estate, insurance, automotive, finance, health care, and field service. Enterprise solutions with API integrations are also available for customization and branding.